Great day everyone!
Another wonderful day where The Son continues to shine!
Be grateful for this gift called today!
Psalm 139:7-10 (NLT)
7 I can never escape from your Spirit!
I can never get away from your presence!
8 If I go up to heaven, you are there;
if I go down to the grave, you are there.
9 If I ride the wings of the morning,
if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
and your strength will support me.
I can never get away from your presence!
8 If I go up to heaven, you are there;
if I go down to the grave, you are there.
9 If I ride the wings of the morning,
if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
and your strength will support me.
The Word of God will have you to 'Come' running or 'Go' running…
Come running unto to God or Go running away from God.
When you hear the Word of God; when you receive the message God has for you; what is it that you do…
Do you receive it with joy, doing a self examination to be obedient…
Or do you rebuke God's Word by ignoring it; walking out when the message is being presented; ...because you don't want to hear the truth? …because you know what you're doing or saying is not right?
Well guess what…
As the scripture reads above; no matter where you are, you can not hide yourself from God.
Have you ever witnessed someone chasing after their child because he / she got away from them?
The parent is passionately following after the child; running and sometimes walking, but never letting their child out of their sight; making sure that nothing bad or unhealthy happens to their loved one…
Our Lord will follow you until you trap yourself in a corner; until you realize that you can do nothing without His guidance, instruction; His protection and peace!
I'd advise you not to fight against God's power, His will; it doesn't make sense to try to avoid something that is best for you…
Stop running!
You're going to have to stop and stand before Him one day anyway; why not now…
2 Corinthians 5:10 (NLT)
10 For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.
Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)
6 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Ralph Parker
"CHANGE"
A Bend In The Road Is Not The End Of The Road… Unless You Fail To Make The Turn.
No comments:
Post a Comment